The New 2022 Monte Carlo Inflatable Paddle Board 10ft x 31″ x 6 (245L Volume)
The inflatable SUP is the only way to go. For surfing small waves, touring about, or even racing they are unbeatable for ease of use. Hot Surf 69 Stand up paddleboards are really tough and once inflated to optimum pressure they act and feel like a hardboard, this all comes from the technicalities in construction. In short; 3 layered, PVC coated and reinforced drop stitch fabric with EVA traction pads and UV resistant materials.
- Dropstitch core construction.
- Double Linded Construction For Strength & Stability
- EVA deck pad.
- Tie downs For trekking
- Easy slot fin system
- Tough and stiff
- Inc 2 way pump / carry shoulder bag / repair kit/easy clip in and out fin / Leash / 3 piece adjustable Paddle
- The Paddle has 3 piece alloy Sup paddle which is easy to assemble and store.
- Max riders weight 110kg.
- All round SUP for everyone.
- Great Value for the high quality spec.
- Basically a super tough construction utilising a drop stitch interior technology. Drop stitch is a way of constructing these boards so that the presuure inside is equall and doesn’t concentrate at one end etc. Inside the board there are small strands attaching the deck to the base, this causes the dimples on the outside. These are the most competitively priced iSUP’s on the market using this technology. iSUP’s that don’t use the drop stitch method are essentially just blow up shapes and can bend too much in use.
- The dimensions 10″2 x 31″ x 6 (245L Volume)
- Each iSUP from Hot surf 69 comes as a package for easy travel and transit in a backpack. In the pack you will find your board, your 3 piece extendable paddle, your easy snap in fin, your leg leash, your pump and hose and a repair kit. Its all there and you can carry it to the beach on your bike or take it away on an Flight to somewhere tropical.Every HOT SURF 69 product with this 2% icon gives back!! 2% of the retail value at sale goes to BEACH CARE to help tackle the cleanup of beaches and to research new ways to prevent beach waste going to landfill.