The New Hand Shaped Hot Surf 69 Twin Keel PU Surfboards (Inc Keel FCS II Fins / LEASH / WAX )
Dimensions 5″11 x 20 x 2 5/8 ( Vol 39 L )
The Keel Twin Fish, ideal for any conditions when you feel like having the most fun out there. With the Retro looks and with performance shape this board is all about feeling you’re going a 100 mph and having the most fun.
- You can ride this slightly shorter than your standard surfboard , with a fuller nose to catch waves very easy and with the pulled in tail and added rocker it keeps its performance.
- Great all rounder board for a ripper or someone progressing from a longer board.
- All boards are hand made to a very high standard using top quality blanks and materials.
- Ridden and tested by surfers to give the shaper the best feedback.
- PU Construction.
- Inc a Set of FCS II Keel Fins ( Glass / Carbon )
- FCS II System
About the shaper
Mat stuck his feet to a surfboard for the first time in 1993, and much like most first time surfers he has been consumed by the sport of surfing ever since. Mat has ridden a wide variety of surfboard types & origins since then, looking for the right board/wave set-up combinations. This search sparked his intrigue to pursue the shaping process’s sciences further. Something that led to the creation of not only the best boards for himself, but for the entire local surf community and later the international.
Being a keen and competitive surfer himself, he’s able to reflect those experiences in his surfboards. Board design variables in terms of length, width, thickness, volume, concave, rail design, rocker, stringer type, foam selection and glassing is extremely important to quality, and he puts immense detail & energy into each of his designs.