9″1 Hot Surf 69 longboard 2+1 fin set up ” hand made ”
This is a highly responsive, stable platform that is easy to move about in a range of conditions. Designed for all conditions from general cruising to performance surfing.
Classic 2+1 modern template designed to work in all conditions
9″1 x 22 1/2 x 2 3/4 Volume 68.2 L
- PU Construction, All boards are made board made to a very high standard using the best materials.
- Ridden and tested by surfers to give maximum feedback to the shaper.
- A great all round board for all levels.
- FCS Fin System
- A high-performance mal ideal for progressive longboarding
- Round pin with a soft hip
- Rails: Low 60/40
- Fin Set-Up: 2 + 1 pivot on turns and hold on nose rides (fins not included)
About the shaper
Mat stuck his feet to a surfboard for the first time in 1993, and much like most first time surfers he has been consumed by the sport of surfing ever since. Mat has ridden a wide variety of surfboard types & origins since then, looking for the right board/wave set-up combinations. This search sparked his intrigue to pursue the shaping process’s sciences further. Something that led to the creation of not only the best boards for himself, but for the entire local surf community and later the international.
Being a keen and competitive surfer himself, he’s able to reflect those experiences in his surfboards. Board design variables in terms of length, width, thickness, volume, concave, rail design, rocker, stringer type, foam selection and glassing is extremely important to quality, and he puts immense detail & energy into each of his designs.